A simple sensitivity test will be required 48 hours in advance on all colour services.
There are 2 stages to planning your colour
1. Primary consultation with a Master Colour Expert + skin test
2. Second consultation with your chosen technician + colour service
Your first colour consultation is very important. As a standard service it will be with one of our Master Colour Experts.
They will advise you on which will be the best premium colour for your hair and the most suitable for your skin tone, offering you the full range of our luxury treatments. They will also advise you on length of time of treatment and price.
3. Post Colour
A professional blow-dry with a creative stylist after any colour or treatment service without the addition of a haircut is recommended. Alternatively, we are happy to offer you a blow-dry with one of our assistants for £10.
The benefits of in-house Master Colour Experts
What is a Master Colour Expert?
Hani, Ruth and Ben have all achieved their MCE (Master Colour Expert), a year long programme at WELLA Studios London which consists of 4 stages undergoing vigorous theory and practical exams.
Simply the best-recognised colour accreditation in the industry. Starting out with the basics, they go on a journey of intense learning to develop their creative and corrective colouring skills to the highest level. They’ll gain an accolade that will offer you the best possible and most premium services.
There will always be a Master Colour Expert in the salon, feel free to ask for a Complimentary Consultation.
Premium Colours available at Abstract Hairdressing
Sassoon CHROMATOLOGY COLOUR
- Amazing cool blonde shades for high-lights and tints
- Long and lasting reds with an iridescent shine
- Beautiful deep brunettes
- Customised colour by adding one of the 12 special intensitones
Exclusive at Abstract Hairdressing as a Sassoon Partner Salon!
A distinctive premium service that brings your colour to life! CHROMATOLOGY is a total colour concept, limitless, designed to achieve colours to suit your skin tone and complexion. It offers the tools a true professional needs to create spectacular colour and to set you apart from everyone. It is not only sleek and a modern premium colour line designed by colourists for colourists, but also offers an advanced conditioning system that goes further to ensure your colour looks and remains brilliant.
Includes Special Colour Seal Treatment
Wella ILLUMINA COLOUR
- Youthful and super natural looking tones
- Great for Colour change without compromising the condition of your hair, especially blonde to dark
- LEAVES DRY / COARSE HAIR FEELING SOFT ADDING LUMINOUS SHINE
- Ideal for multi-tonal Blondes
Luminous, healthy and youthful hair colour with 70% more shine
ILLUMINA COLOR elevates light to its highest spectrum revealing previously unseen potential in hair. Now you can make light your own and create new colour expressions that stir your senses and emotions. Since launching, ILLUMINA COLOUR has become a global beauty phenomenon setting a new benchmark for naturalness in hair colour with incredible light reflection and incredible hair protection.It has become a global beauty phenomenon setting the new standard of Luminous, healthy and youthful looking hair colour adding 70% more shine!
Includes Special Colour Seal Treatment
Wella KOLESTON PERFECT INNOCENCE
- Ideal if you get itchy, irritated or super sensitive scalp while colour is on or after.
- Vibrant colour results
- 100% grey coverage
A vibrant permanent colour specially formulated to reduce the risk of developing allergy with a super performance.
27 beautifully vibrant shades, suiting any need from sophisticated blonde and brunette to bold black or daring red.
- With up to 100 % grey coverage
- Globally awarded professional hair product by beauty & science
- 1st hair colour molecule accredited by the Skin Health Alliance
- Winner of the US Allure Beauty Breakthrough Award (2014)
- Winner of the Vogue Spain Best Hair Colour Award (2014)
- Accredited by ECARF (European Centre for Allergy Research Foundation)
Formulated without pPD/pTD
Seal Colour Antioxidant
Complimentary with our Premium Colour services
Coloured hair needs special care to ensure it retains its vibrancy and shine. Our exclusive selection of Sassoon Seal and System Professional salon treatments, seals in the colour pigments while the Pro Vitamin B5 strengthens and moisturises the hair from inside. At the same time, the special conditioning agents improves the shine on the surface of the hair.
Seal Colour is applied after each colour service to maintain long-lasting colour radiance.