Grow your career
As a valued member of our team enjoy fully funded on-going training plus a generous salary and commissions.
- Be part of a successful, creative and enthusiastic team that loves to learn new skills and be a leader in our industry.
- Train both in-salon and at Sassoon’s renowned London academy with Sassoon Senior Directors – recognised as some of the best in the business.
- Grow with personal tuition from our multi-award-winning Salon Director Hani with over 25 years’ experience at the highest levels of our profession.
- Graduate as a Colour Specialist, one of the industry’s highest accolades ensuring you are recognised internationally as a colour expert.
- Enjoy opportunities to develop and progress a long and rewarding career path.
Are you passionate about becoming a hairdresser?
A career with Abstract Hairdressing is an incredible opportunity to gain hands-on practical skills with fabulous earning potential, as well as a superb platform to express your creativity.
Throughout your apprenticeship we will carefully guide, mentor and nurture you. You will start by learning excellent communication skills and how to deliver exceptional customer service before progressing to cutting, colouring and all other aspects of hairdressing. What we teach you, you will keep forever and will be recognised everywhere.
If you have a passion for hair, the determination to succeed, excellent communication skills and endless enthusiasm, why not start your career with our friendly, welcoming team. Kick your career off to a flying start and say hello here.
Your hairdressing journey at Abstract
Stage 1: Become the perfect assistant, from daily tasks helping our creative team, to looking after clients and reception duties.
With a training day each week you’ll learn all aspects of hairdressing through carefully planned stages. Finish with a final assessment test to ensure you meet our high standards. This stage takes a minimum of two years.
Stage 2: You are now a Creative Stylist. We’ll give you continuous support, training and guidance as you build a regular loyal client base and gain more experience.
Stage 3: Around two to three years after you qualify, having proved your ability, you be promoted to a Senior Creative Stylist.
Stage 4: Promotion to Salon Director level is achieved through continuous training, dedication, a wealth of knowledge, expertise and a proven record of exceeding our standards and clients’ expectations.
You can also join us at any level, where we will assess you and put you on the path to continue your journey.
We’d love to hear from you. Send your CV in confidence:
Julie Jarcheh, Abstract Hairdressing, 11 Gregories Road, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire HP9 1HL